President Barrack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been in negotiations, or seeking ratification, of five treaties that could limit our national sovereignty and the reach of our democratic institutions.
The following are the names with brief descriptions (and some commentary):
- International Criminal Court - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reversed the George W. Bush administrations policy and commenced negotiations over the United States participation in the court early this year. Furthermore, the far left who are supporting the court desire to make it a crime of “Aggression” to go to war without the approval of the United Nations. The President and Cabinet officials could be arrested and prosecuted criminally for an act of “Aggression,” if the United State’s submits to the courts jurisdiction. The court could prosecute American citizens who have been cleared by the U.S. judicial system. In addition, this submission to the United Nations would allow Russia and China veto power over our military actions as they are members of the U.N. Security Council. Secretary Clinton says she will stop our military’s hands from being tied. However, it must be realized that once we enter into the jurisdiction of the Court, we only place ourselves on the path of a slippery slope.
- The Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST) - The treaty got signed months ago. It was the Obama administration’s initial plan to push for its ratification after the now former Senator Richard Lugar’s primary in Indiana, but his recent loss may change the game plan. However, I have not heard or have come across any thing to officially alter the time table. Its ratification would require the U.S. to pay an international organization half of its royalties from offshore drilling. The funds would be distributed as the international organization finds proper to give any nation it chooses. The international organization would be made up of 160 nations which get one vote each to cast on where to send funds. . So, despite the funds coming from U.S. royalties, the U.S. would have little control on how the money gets used. It is the U.S. and private or publicly traded companies that will be paying the cost of drilling. The treaty also requires the U.S. to give away our offshore drilling technology without a charge to any nation that wants it.
- Arms-Trade Treaty (ATT) – The treaty will be negotiated at a global conference with the help of the U.N. The purpose of the treaty is to place a global ban on the export of small arms. The ban will only apply to private citizens. An intriguing factor in all this is that the vast amount of small arms deals does not originate from individuals or private companies, but from governments – particularly those of the U.S. Russia, China, and Israel. A finalized treaty would require the signers (nations) to adopt laws and/or polices that halt the exportation of small firearms. This requirement makes it easy to imagine the need for a national registration of all firearms and the implementation of federal firearm regulations. Furthermore, the treaty would also require the registration of all ammunition. As a result, allowing the track-backing of ammunition to a particular firearm once fired. Does this sound a little restrictive on a U.S. citizens second amendment right? Just maybe!!
- Outer Space Code of Conduct – The European Union – under the disguise of halting trash build up in outer space - has gotten Secretary Clinton involved in negotiations to develop an outer space code of conduct . As a result, it would prohibit activites that will likely create some form of trash in outer space. In other words, it would make it illegal to litter in space. It may inhibit or prohibit the U.S. from deploying missile defense platforms in space, which could eliminate the U.S. ability to use the type of weapon’s needed to counter Iranian, Chinese and North Korean missile threats. The hypocritical nature of some individuals continues as the European liberals who reacted angrily when George W. Bush chose to opt out of the ABM treaty, which banned defensive weapons, now are seeking to impose it once again under a code of conduct disguise for space litter.
- Rights of the Child - The treaty creates a code of rights for children that will be administered by a 14-member court created to oversea the treaties execution. The treaties draft requires and obligates wealthy nations to provide the funding to provide shelter, food, clothing and education for children in poor nations. In addition, the same provision could deem the amount of foreign aid given as inadequate to meet the treaties obligation through litigation. The treaty has already been used to attack the welfare cuts made in the United Kingdom.
How does all this happen? How do they get away with it?
These are the main questions that Dick Morris and Eileen McGann have asked, researched, and answered in their new book titled “Screwed: How Foreign Countries Are Ripping America Off and Plundering Our Economy and How Our Leaders Help Out.“
Here is the official overview of “Screwed”
The bestselling authors return with a blistering exposÉ of how America is being ripped off by friends and enemies alike—with the help of our own ruling elites.
Our jobs go to China. Foreign aid goes to our enemies. Pakistan uses our money to fund terrorists who attack us. Saudi Arabia, which our soldiers have defended with their lives, funds 90 percent of the world’s Islamic fundamentalism. The UN is awash in corruption; its bureaucrats steal the money we give it with total impunity. Fifteen hundred brave American soldiers have died defending the regime in Afghanistan—rated the second-most corrupt in the world! Meanwhile, European bankers and bureaucrats are taking over our economy and preempting our sovereignty.
How do they get away with it? By hiring our own political leaders, as soon as they leave office, to lobby for them to rip us off. Former House Democratic leader Dick Gephardt, for example, sits on the board of an American affiliate of a Chinese company that has been denied the right to operate in the United States because it steals our technology. Former House Republican Appropriations Committee chairman Bob Livingstone represented Libya until just before Gaddafi fell. And we have a president who willingly obliges countries that poach on our sovereignty, refusing to stand up for our interests and our jobs as they confiscate half the royalties from our offshore energy, subject our elected leaders to criminal prosecution if they go to war without UN approval, and tell us what kind of land-use policies we should pursue.
In Screwed!, bestselling authors Dick Morris and Eileen McGann lay bare the unvarnished facts as never before and suggest real, immediate, and specific steps to stop those who undermine our interests and take away our jobs. In the same vein as their previous crusading books—Catastrophe, Fleeced, and Outrage—Morris and McGann have documented, in great depth and detail, exactly how the United States is getting screwed, and how to stop it. They dig up the facts, name names, point fingers, and suggest concrete solutions—independent of partisan politics.
If you are disturbed by what’s going on and have a desire to preserve out sovereignty and democratic control over our own future, then you need to let your voice be heard in the effort to block these treaties to secure our liberty, which can only occur by pressing President Obama and Secretary Clinton not to sign them or by blocking there ratification.
- Who’s Poaching America’s Resources? (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Morris Interview: Obama May Steer U.S. Toward One World Gov’t (thestalwartenterprise.com)
- Defense Secretary Panetta favors United Nations oversight of world oceans (humanevents.com)
- Obama Bullshitting America ~ U.N. To Dictate U.S. Military: Treatises Blocked By Sovereign States When They Contravene The U.S. Constitution. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- US Administration Renews Push to Ratify Law of Sea Treaty (voanews.com)
- Former Senator Trent Lott Lobbies for U.N. Treaty He Vehemently Opposed (heritage.org)
- Obama About to Cede Sovereignty of Our Oceans to Marxist UN (independentsentinel.com)
- Obama Administration Pushing UN Gun Control (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- Senator Moran & 44 More Senators Tell Obama Administration – Second Amendment Rights Not Negotiable! No Hillary Gun Treaty Scheme For The U.S.A. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- International Firearm Abolitionists Prepare to Draft Arms Trade Treaty (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- The Creature From the Ocean’s Floor – the Law of the Sea Treaty (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Ratifying This Misrepresented Sea Treaty Would Cause Our Sovereignty To Be LOST (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- Small Arms Treaty of 2012 – Elimination of the Second Amendment (independentsentinel.com)
- Selling Out to the NWO (americanfreepress.net)
- Obama, Clinton Selling Out U.s. Sovereignty in Secret (zionistoutrage.com)